Saturday 18 October 2014

One Direction concert film - film du concert des One Direction

Last sunday me and my little sisiter went to see the Where We Are Tour concert film at the cinema 

we were just waiting for our friends to come and then go together at the cinema 


these are my best pictures of the fans ( who were at the real concert !! ) and the stage : 














my best pictures of the group together ( well I meen where there isn't only one member !! ) : 














my best pictures of Harry : 








my best picture of Niall :


my best pictures of Zayn :



my best picture of Louis : 


 my best pictures of Liam : 




there is Zayn again !!




********************************************************

Dimanche dernier moi et ma petite sœur sommes allées voir le film Where We Are Tour au cinéma 

on attendait juste que mes amies viennent nous chercher pour qu'on aille ensemble au cinéma 

voilà mes meilleures photos des fans ( qui étaient au vrai concert !!! ) et la scène :

mes meilleures photos du groupe ensemble ( enfin ou il n'y a pas d'un seul membre !! ) :

mes meilleures photos d'Harry : 

mes meilleures photos de Niall : 

mes meilleures photos de Zayn : 

mes meilleures photos de Louis : 

mes meilleures photos de Liam : 

et revoilà Zayn !! 




2 comments:

  1. Oh my! You really are a fan! I bet you had a real good time :-D Nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was really good , I wish I could go back and see it !! thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete