Wednesday 26 November 2014

what did I do this afternoon ? - qu'ai-je fais cet après-midi ?

I neaded somewear to put all my bits of magazines ( that talk about One Direction ! ) 

I took an empty cereal box and cut it in this shape :


then I decorated it ( with One Direction pictures !! ) and put all my magazines bits in it !! 


I did it with One Direction but you can do it with any celebrity or just to put random magazines in it !! 

*******************************************

j'avais besoin d'un rangement pour ranger mes morceaux de magazines ( ou ça parle des One Direction ! ) 

j'ai pris une boite de céréales vide et je l'ai découpé comme cela :

puis je l'aie décorée ( avec des photos des One Direction ) et je l'ai remplie de mes morceaux de magazines ! 

je l'ai fait avec One Direction mais vous pouvez le faire avec n'importe quel star ou avec des magazines divers !! 

2 comments:

  1. Very clever. I've got nowhere to put the Shredded Wheat now though !!

    ReplyDelete