Friday 6 February 2015

sortie et magasins - day out and shopping

we went shopping and I bought theses phone cases !

the first one I bought has got blue and pink birds on branches on it :


and the second one is a 3D one, it has got big butterflies, flowers and ( fake ) diamonds on it :


and then on the way home, I saw the concert sign of my favorite french artist ( Keen'v ) so I had to take a photo for me and for my internet friend who is a massive fan of him !


*********************************************************

on a été faire les magasins et j'ai acheté ces coques de téléphone !

la première a des oiseaux rose et bleu sur des branches dessus :

et la deuxième est en 3D, dessus il y a des papillons, des fleurs et des (faux) diamants : 

puis sur le chemin pour rentrer a la maison, j'ai vu l'affiche du concert de mon chanteur français préféré ( Keen'v ) donc j'ai pris une photo pour moi et une photo pour ma rencontre virtuelle qui l'adore !

No comments:

Post a Comment