Sunday 19 July 2015

new book ! - nouveau livre !

Tanya Burr (one of my favorite Youtubers, Tanya Burr on youtube haha) released a book in Janyary 2015 called "Love Tanya", and I finally own it !

I haven't read it yet, but the front cover really makes you want to read it ! I also flicked through the book ; the photos are beautiful and the writng is really well disposed on the pages, there isn't too much ! I can't wait to read it, I quickly finished the book I was reading before just so I can read this one as quick as possible !


*****************************************************
Tanya Burr (une de mes Youtubeuses préférés, Tanya Burr sur Youtube) a publié un livre en Janvier 2015 appelé "Love Tanya", et je l'ai enfin ! 

je ne l'ai pas encore lu, mais la couverture donne vraiment envie de le lire ! j'ai aussi feuilleté le livre ; les photos sont magnifique et le texte est vraiment bien disposé sur les pages, il n'y en a pas trop ! j'ai vraiment hâte de le lire, j'ai exprès fini mon livre que je lisait avant pour pouvoir le lire au plus vite possible !

No comments:

Post a Comment