Saturday 3 October 2015

Last bit of my birthday shopping - dernier bout de mes achats d'anniversaires

I got some money with my godmother and the first thing I got is a nail hardener :


then I bought this black shirt shirt with coloured flowers on it, I love it !



then I got this really cute T-shirt with some lace at the bottom :



and then I bought this hat that says "Brooklyn" on it : 



****************************************************
j'ai eu une carte cadeau avec ma marraine et la première chose que j'ai acheté est un verni durcisseur d'ongles : 

j'ai acheté cette chemines noir ou il y a des fleurs de couleurs, je l'adore ! 

et un t-shirt avec des détails en dentelle sur le bas du t-shirt :

et après j'ai acheté ce bonnet avec "Blooklyn" écrit dessus :

2 comments:

  1. what no one direction stuff!!well you look very grown up in your new clothes and the hat will come in for the cold winter days.love from Hastings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they don't have anything one direction related in clothes wise ! have to wait until we come to England ! Thanks, and yeah I'm sure it will!

      Delete