Sunday 2 October 2016

Day 6 in Lanzarote - Jour 6 a Lanzarote

It was another pool day on that day, Juliette and Pierre also tested out the mini club :
C'était une autre journée piscine ce jour là, Juliette et Pierre ont également testé le mini club : 


I loved how the little appartements looked :
j'adorait comment étaient les petits appartements : 


And on that evening we got to see the sky in some lovely colours because of the sunset : 
Et cette soirée là on a pu voir le ciel dans de magnifique couleurs grace au coucher de soleil : 


It was a reptile show on that night :
C'était un spectacle de reptile ce soir là :


And my dad and I eneded up taking a picture with one of the snakes ! 
Et mon père et moi avons fini par prendre une photo avec un des serpents ! 

2 comments:

  1. The look on dad's face on that photo still makes me laugh every time I look at it !!

    ReplyDelete